Your privacy is important to us. It is a policy of Harus - Hospitality Solutions website to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect about you on Harus – Hospitality Solutionssite, and other websites that we own and operate.
We work based on the Data Protection Law (13.709/2018) that provides privacy guarantees, confidentiality, retention, protection of fundamental rights of freedom and free development of an individual's personality. In addition, we respect the Federal Constitution of the Federative Republic of Brazil, the Consumer Defense Code (Law 8.078/90), as well as the Internet Civil Framework (Law 12.965/14).
We request personal information only when we really need to provide you with some service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we are collecting information and how it will be used.
We make it clear why we are collecting information and how it will be used, because everything is done for proper general management.
We only retain collected information for as long as it is necessary to provide the requested service. When storing data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means under current legislation, to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personal identification information, publicly or with third parties, except by order of the court.
Our website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. In view of that, we are not responsible for damages from third parties. Please be aware that we have no control over content and practices of third-party websites, and we cannot accept responsibility for their own privacy policies.
As a consumer, you are free to decline our request for personal information, on the understanding that we may not be able to provide some services that you expect.
Continued use of our website will be considered as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. Should there be any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us through our form.
Our policy is updated on a regular basis.
Harus - Hospitality Solutions website will not be responsible in case you use your data incorrectly or untruthfully, and will be exempt from any liability in this regard.
What are cookies?
You can reject cookies settings by adjusting your browser’s settings (see browser’s Help to learn how to do it). Please be aware that disabling cookies may affect functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally disable certain functions and features of this site. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies that we set
- Cookies related to e-mail newsletters This site offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Form-related cookies When you submit data using a form such as those found on the contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- First-party cookies To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences with regard to how this site runs when you use it. To memorize your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web's most reliable and widespread analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue producing engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please check the official page of Google Analytics.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue producing compelling content. These cookies may track items such as the time that you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We often test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while you visit the site. At the same time, we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy, so that is the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising costs and products to ensure the best price.
- We use Google AdSense service for advertising, which uses a DoubleClick cookie to run more relevant ads across the web, and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, please check Google AdSense privacy FAQs.
- We use ads to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future developments. Online behavioral advertising cookies used by this site, were designed to ensure that you are provided with the most relevant ads, whenever possible, by anonymously tracking your interests and showing similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the website through one of our partners' sites, so that we can credit them appropriately and, when applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotions that may give you the opportunity to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of all contents and information that Harus - Hospitality Solutions website offers, including but not limited to:
- A) Not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- B) Respect national or international legislation to which Brazil is a signatory.
- C) Not disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, bookmakers, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, defense of terrorism or against human rights.
- D) Not cause damage to physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Harus - Hospitality Solutions website, its suppliers or third parties, by introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that can cause damage.
- E) Published contents have copyright and intellectual property rights, as established by Copyright Law n. 9.610, of section 19.2.1998 of the Brazilian Federal Government legal code and correlated. Any infringement will be reported to competent authorities.
Data subject rights
A personal data subject has the right to request from the website Harus - Hospitality Solutions, information related to their data, by means of a specific channel of communication, at any time, upon formal request.
As provided for in current legislation, requests will be analyzed within 72 hours, unless otherwise determined by law and/or object of law.
Data subjects, according to the text of GDPR, may exercise their rights by means of:
- Según el texto de la Ley General de Protección de Datos Personales, los titulares de los datos pueden ejercer sus derechos a través de las siguientes acciones:
- Access to personal data.
- Rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data.
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive data or data treated in non-compliance with regulations of this law.
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrecy.
- Deletion of personal data processed with the subject’s consent.
- Information of public and private bodies with which the controller has shared personal data.
- Information about the possibility of not granting consent and the consequences of refusal.
- Refusal to consent.
How to exercise your data subject rights?
- If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can cancel upcoming mailings by clicking on the link sent with the marketing email.
- For all other requests regarding data subject rights, please contact us through our form;
We hope that everything has been clarified, and as stated before, if there's something you're not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled, in case you interact with one of the features that you use from our website.
Harus - Hospitality Solutions website will make every effort to protect information and data collected from the user by the site. However, considering that there is no means of transmitting and retaining electronic data that is fully effective and secure, Harus - Hospitality Solutions website cannot assure that unauthorized third parties will not succeed in undue access, exempting itself from any responsibility for damages resulting from the conduct of third parties or external attacks to the website such as: viruses, database invasion, technical flaws or defects, as well as operational, resulting from the use of the website or connection failures.